BEET offers a variety of accommodation options from Homestay to self-catering apartments we’ve got an option that is right for you.
We choose our homestays very carefully, both for the facilities they have to offer and their ability to make you feel welcome. As a member of the household you will be eating together and sharing the common living areas. Living in a homestay gives you the opportunity to improve your English at home, too.
Welcome to Homestay
We understand that you might feel a bit nervous about living abroad in a new family for the first time. We are always here to support you and have a team of Accommodation and Welfare Officers to help and advise you at all times. You can discuss your family preferences with us before you arrive to make sure we choose the right family for you,
- Single, double or twin room options (shared room is only available for friends, partners etc.)
- Breakfast & dinner provided during the week,
- Lunch is also included at the weekend
- Maximum number of students per house 4*
- Within 20 minutes walking distance of the school
- (during the summer months this could increase to 30 minutes but would always be on a bus route Saturday to Saturday)
- 1 free load of laundry per week
*Under British Council regulations, if there are more than four students, the accommodation is classed as a private home and there may be less direct contact with the hosts.
Takuya Tsujimura, 20 Japan
- Private bathroom guaranteed
- Laundry & Ironing
- Within 20 minutes walking distance