Online & Hybrid Courses
A1 | A2 | B1| B2 | C1
This option is only available for closed groups or for students in the event of visa or Covid-related complications.
Groups are able to study General English, Cambridge English B2 First (FCE), C1 Advanced (CAE), C2 Proficiency (CPE), or IELTS examination preparation from the comfort of your own homes.
In exceptional circumstances, where students are temporarily unable to attend face-to-face lessons, we are able to provide hybrid lessons; this means that some of your classmates could also be online and some will actually be in the BEET building!
You can enrol for lessons starting ANY Monday (excluding Cambridge English Examination Courses). The minimum course length is 20 lessons (1 week), and there is no maximum. For longer courses, you will have a level test every 4 weeks.
When you enrol at BEET, you will also receive 1 year’s subscription to BEET Online (our online learning platform). If we have students joining us online, hybrid social activities will be offered.
NO REGISTRATION FEE!
Main Course: £239
(x 20 lessons per week)
Extra Intensive Course: £296
(x 28 lessons per week)
If you would like to have one-to-one lessons with one of your favourite teachers, let us know! We will devise an online plan according to your specific needs and availability. Please contact us for more information.
Why choose BEET for Online Learning?
- Live lessons with our existing wonderful BEET teachers
- General English, Cambridge English B1 Business Preliminary (BEC Preliminary), B2 First (FCE), C1 Advanced (CAE), C2 Proficiency (CPE), IELTS, English for Business, 1-1 options available
- 1 year’s FREE access to BEET Online (our online learning platform)
- Learners access lessons via laptops, tablets or PCs
- Classes based on specific coursebooks
- Materials emailed to you before your lessons
- Lessons include ‘breakout’ pair work and group work as usual
- Comprehensive skills practice: listening, reading, speaking, and writing
- Lessons can be recorded for you to watch again
- Guided self-study to complement live lessons
- Use of multimedia and online learning tools
- Online tutorials with your teacher every 4 weeks
- Extra self-study, using BEET Online
- Virtual evening social programme