A1 | A2 | B1 | B2 | C1
Our students want to learn English for a variety of reasons – for education, business or just for pleasure! At BEET English Language Centre, your lessons will cover all of the most important aspects of learning English, including vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation, which will help you improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
You can follow the main programme of 20 lessons (15 hours) per week, but if you feel you would like to study more, you can choose additional lessons from our Options Programme. This will give you 24 (18 hours) or 28 lessons (21 hours) per week instead. Talk to us if you would like to discuss the best option for you.
This is based on the four language skills: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. BEET uses the latest course books and materials. Emphasis is placed on encouraging your fluency and confidence in the language. Your teachers will employ the most efficient techniques to ensure you develop accurate grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation
Some of your lessons may be in a computer room, where you are able to use our interactive software as well as BEET Online, our online learning platform.
You will be in a multinational class, placed with other students of the same level. Our aim is to ensure you learn as much as possible.
A Varied Programme
Normally, you have between two and four teachers each day, depending on which course you have chosen. This gives you the chance to experience a variety of approaches to the language. This variation is further expanded through use of audio visual equipment and computers
You will learn real English, as it is used in the world outside the classroom. Our aim is to bring you as near to native competence as possible.
There are regular tests to monitor your progress in grammar, vocabulary and the four main skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing.
By the end of the course you should be able to communicate in English more confidently in a variety of situations.
- 1 year’s unlimited access to BEET Online from the start of your course
- Welcome, orientation and placement test on your first day
- Friendly, qualified teachers
- Interactive whiteboards in every regular classroom
- FREE coursebooks and modern materials
- Multi-national classes at all levels from elementary to advanced
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Monthly tutorials to guide your learning
- Talk to the academic managers at any time
- Certificate with progress summary at the end of your studies
- Access to our FREE social programme 4 nights per week