A1 | A2 | B1 | B2 | C1
Our students want to learn English for a variety of reasons – for education, business or just for pleasure! At BEET English Language Centre, your lessons will cover all of the most important aspects of learning English, including: vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation, which will help you improve your speaking, listening, reading and writing.
You are able to follow the main programme of 20 lessons per week, but if you feel you would like to study more, you are also able to choose additional lessons from our Options Programme. This will enable you to study either 24 or 28 lessons per week instead. Please feel free to talk to us if you would like discuss the best option for you.
By the end of the course you should be able to communicate in English more confidently in a variety of situations.
- Welcome, orientation and placement test on your first day
- Friendly, qualified teachers
- Interactive whiteboards in every regular classroom
- The most modern materials and course books
- Multi-national classes at all levels from elementary to advanced
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Monthly tutorials to guide your learning
- Talk to the academic managers at any time
- Certificate with progress summary at the end of your studies
- Lessons focus on communication and building confidence