Academic Year (IAY)
A1 | A2 | B1 | B2 | C1
This is the most flexible long-term course you can study. During the early part of your course you will talk about your learning needs with an academic manager, who will make a personal study plan with you. We can review and change this as you progress. The biggest benefit of studying the IAY course is your freedom to move between all 3 main courses: General English, Cambridge & IELTS Exam Preparation, for free!
You can choose to follow the Core Programmes only, however, if you follow either a 24-lesson or 28-lesson course, your opportunities increase considerably. Whichever you choose, you will cover an impressive range of language skills and could also accumulate a number of examination certificates from the university of Cambridge.
If you feel you would like to study more, you will choose your additional lessons from our Options Programme. This will enable you to study either 4 or 8 additional lessons per week. Please feel free to talk to us if you would like discuss the best option for you.
By the end of the course you should have significantly improved your English by living in an English-speaking country for an extended period, you will have also broadened your cultural horizons by living in another country,and will have grown in independence and self-confidence. Should you choose to study a Cambridge or an IELTS Programme during this course, please refer to their specific course outcomes.
- FREE one-way airport transfer
- 1 year’s unlimited access to BEET Online from the start of your course
- Welcome, orientation and placement test on your first day
- Friendly, qualified teachers
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- The most modern materials and course books
- Multi-national classes at all levels from elementary to advanced
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Monthly tutorials to guide your learning
- Diploma of Studies at the end of your course
- Access to our FREE social programme 4 nights per week
’I thought that BEET was where you learn English but I discovered it’s more than that, BEET feels like being at home
Neus Sabater, 24 Spain