Academic Year (IAY)
24, 34 or 44 Weeks
A1 | A2 | B1 | B2 | C1
This is the most flexible long-term course you can study. During the early part of your course you will talk about your learning needs with an academic manager, who will make a personal study plan with you. We can review and change this as you progress. The biggest benefit of studying the IAY course is your freedom to move between all 3 main courses: General English, Cambridge English & IELTS Exam Preparation, for free!
You can choose to follow the Core Programmes only, however, if you would like to study more, you are able to follow extra 4 or 8 lessons per week from our Options Programme. Whichever you choose, you will cover an extensive range of language skills and could also earn a number of examination certificates and qualifications from the University of Cambridge.
Talk To Us if you would like to discuss the best option for you.
September to June: Maximum 13
July and August: Maximum 14
By the end of the course you should have significantly improved your English by living in an English-speaking country for an extended period, you will have also broadened your cultural horizons by living in another country, and will have grown in independence and self-confidence. Should you choose to study a Cambridge English or an IELTS Programme during this course, please refer to their specific course outcomes.
- FREE one-way airport transfer
- 1 year’s unlimited access to BEET Online from the start of your course
- Welcome, orientation and placement test on your first day
- Friendly, qualified teachers
- Interactive whiteboards in every classroom
- The most modern materials and course books
- Multinational classes at all levels from elementary to advanced
- Regular tests to assess your level and progress
- Monthly tutorials to guide your learning
- Diploma of Studies at the end of your course
- Access to our FREE social programme 5 nights per week
“I thought that BEET was where you learn English but I discovered it’s more than that, BEET feels like being at home.”
Neus Sabater, 24 Spain