BEET was established by its founder, Clive Barrow, in 1979 with just 3 students! Since that time it’s grown in size but firmly remains an independent, family-run school. We aim to help each and every one of our students to achieve their English language goals in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our students’ happiness is our priority, they come first!
We operate an open-door policy at all times which means our students are always able to come to us whenever they feel the need. They don’t need an appointment to talk to us; we are always on-hand to help!
Why choose BEET?
- Friendly, family-run school with over 40 years of experience
- Highly-qualified teachers providing ongoing academic support
- FREE unlimited access to BEET Online for 1 Year from the start of your course
- All course books & materials included in registration fee
- Regular assessments to track your progress throughout your stay
- FREE in-house social programme 5 nights per week
- Teacher-led Saturday excursions
- Low cost of living (significantly cheaper than London)
- All accommodation within 20 minutes walking distance – FREE placement!
- Active town: water sports, swimming pools, gyms, racket sports, golf & more
- Vibrant university town offering excellent international student facilities
- International students parties
- International airport 15 minutes away
We’re a medium-sized school with an average of 150 students from between 20 and 40 countries; our size enables us to provide a properly structured learning programme with a focus on individual attention.
The language centre occupies a charming 19th century church school building, benefiting from the latest technology.
Situated in a residential area within easy access of Bournemouth centre and our miles of award-winning beaches, Bournemouth is a bustling town with plenty to do and see and easy access to the countryside and London.
We have a programme of fun evening events and lectures and weekend excursions run by our teachers.
This is why so many of our students call BEET their second home!
• To encourage each individual student to reach their full potential.
• To foster a family atmosphere amongst students and staff.
• To maintain a harmonious international community.
• Our central thought should be to deliver excellence in every aspect of our organisation.
• To regard each student as an individual and respect their diversity.
• To remember that every student, of whatever age, is going through a life-changing experience, which will influence them for the rest of their lives.
• To give maximum professionalism and care to every student, regardless of their course length.
• To build enduring relationships with all our partners.