BEET was established by its founder, Clive Barrow, in 1979 with just 3 students! Since that time it’s grown in size but firmly remains an independent, family-run school. We aim to help each and every one of our students to achieve their English language goals in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our students’ happiness is our priority, they come first!
We operate an open-door policy at all times, this means our students are always able to come to us whenever they feel the need, they don’t need an appointment to talk to us, we are always on-hand to help.
We’re a medium-sized school with an average of 150 students from between 20 and 40 countries; our size enables us to provide a properly structured learning programme with a focus on individual attention.
The language centre occupies a charming 19th century church school building, benefiting from the latest technology.
Situated in a residential area within easy access of Bournemouth centre and our miles of award-winning beaches, Bournemouth is a bustling town with plenty to do and see and easy access to the countryside and London.
We have a programme of fun evening events and lectures and weekend excursions run by our teachers.
This is why so many of our students call BEET their second home!
Why Choose BEET?
- #1 School in Bournemouth
- Friendly, family-run school with over 40 years of experience
- Highly-qualified teachers providing ongoing academic support
- FREE unlimited access to BEET Online for 1 Year from the start of your course
- All course books & materials included in registration fee
- Regular assessments to track your progress throughout your stay
- FREE in-house social programme 4 nights per week
- Teacher-led Saturday excursions
- Low cost of living (almost 50% cheaper than London)
- All accommodation within 20 minutes walking distance – FREE Placement!
- Active town: water sports, swimming pools, gyms, racket sports, golf & more
- Vibrant university town offering excellent international student facilities
- International students parties all year
- International airport 15 minutes away
We firmly believe in quality, and are proud to be ranked one of the
Top British Council Accredited schools in the UK