IELTS Preparation Courses
(International English Language Testing System)
B2 | C1
If you would like to study at a university in the UK, the USA or Australia, or would like to gain an internationally recognised qualification, then IELTS Preparation is the course for you.
You are able to follow the main programme of 20 lessons per week, but if you feel you would like a to study more, you are also able to choose additional lessons from our Options Programme. This will enable you to study either 24 or 28 lessons per week instead. Please feel free to talk to us if you would like discuss the best option for you.
How long will it take?
It depends on you, but a typical student takes between 6 and 12 weeks to move up half a band, e.g. from 5.0 to 5.5.
- A specialised course available 12 months a year
- Take a BEET test before you enrol – we’ll advise you how long your course should be
- Learn the academic vocabulary you need
- Focus on specific exam techniques
- FREE book of exam past papers
- Speed up your reading
- Write clearer essays and exam tasks
- IELTS coursebook included in the price
What IELTS Score do you need?
Here are some typical examples of the scores you might need for different courses
|IELTS Score Chart|
|Level 1||Foundation course||4.5 - 5.5|
|Level 2||Pre-Master’s course||5.0 - 5.5|
|Level 3||Bachelor degree in Tourism||5.5 - 6.5|
|Level 4||Master’s degree in Business (MBA)||6.5 - 7.5|
Cemre Akinal, General English, Turkey